So, first of all I’m soo sorry there haven’t been as many posts during this past week – I’ve been going through a ‘drought’ and haven’t really been ‘feeling it’, but I’m back now. 🙂
Recently, I’ve been nominated by the ever so gorgeous Claire from Claire – My Life In Words for the Sisterhood Of The World award. Thank you so much for nominating me, Claire, it really means a lot to me! For those of you who don’t know her, Claire has a lovely beauty and lifestyle blog, so before reading on stop, click here to check out her blog, okay, continue. 🙂
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. If you could travel to any country where would you go?
This is a toughie, but I think the UK – it’s where I aspire to live one day, so yeah, the UK. 🙂
2. What is your all time favourite beauty product?
Ohhh, another super hard one, since it changes constantly, but I’d have to say my Burt’s Bees Lipbalm. I know you probably expected a mascara or lipstick, etc, but I have more than 1 favourite for all of those and this is my favorite lipbalm, so there ya go. 😉
3. Which clothes shops do you enjoy shopping at most?
H&M. Without a doubt. 🙂
4. What made you start a blog?
I’ve been watching beauty gurus on YouTube for a longlong time and I always thought that seemed super fun, ‘I want to do that’. Then I found out they had blogs, so I thought ‘Hmm, this looks fun too, except less frightening, I’ll do this first’. And that’s how it happened. 🙂 (well, I was also bored one day haha)
5. Lipstick or eyeshadow?
Lipstick. Especially red one.
6. What’s the last makeup item you purchased?
I’m pretty sure it was my Kiko Baked Blush (03 Wild Mauve) when I was on holiday. It was a long time ago, I need to get some new products! 😀
7. Name something you love and something you hate.
Love: putting on makeup.
Hate: taking off makeup. 🙂
8. Favourite skincare brand?
I really like natural skincare, so I usually get natural products (with no exact brand), but I do love LUSH and TBS.
9. Favourite makeup brushes?
I’m trying to expand my brush collection and get some EcoTools, but I’ll have to say Real Techniques.
10. What’s the eyeshadow palette you always reach for?
Naked Basics – it’s just incredible!
And there are my answers!
Now, for the nominees:
10. .. & YOU!
That’s right, if you’re reading this consider yourself nominated. 😉
Here are my questions:
1. What is one beauty product you can’t leave the house without?
2. If you could only do one part of your makeup routine (eg: eyes, lips, face), what would it be?
3. Winged or not winged liner?
4. Favourite highstreet foundation?
5. Do you apply foundation with a brush or a sponge?
6. Favourite everyday mascara?
7. What is your favorite type of post to write?
8. Do your friends/colligues/family know about your blog?
9. Which part of your makeup routine is your least favorite?
10. One store you never skip when you go shopping?
And that’s it! I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to answer these questions and link me the post. 🙂 (or just answer them in the comments!)
Thank you so much for reading! See you soon!