Hello everyone and OH MY GOSH, I’m finally back!!
First of all, I think an apologise is in order. I’ve been gone for almost 3 weeks now and the reason is because of finals. I’ve had a lot of work to do and so much to study that I had no time for reading blogs, let alone to write and take photos. 😦 Thankfully, it’s all over now and I can finally spend more time on here! 😀
However, a lot has happened in the past 3 (or so) weeks:
– I changed up my hair: I cut the damaged ends and also, since I’ve been obsessed with medium side swept fringes, I decided to try it myself. I just can’t get used to it! Oh, yeah, and I dyed it! 😀
– I bought a few new makeup items, so expect a haul post soon 😉
– Some of my family went on a 2 week long holiday to visit cousins and other family members that live abroad, so I ordered a few (or more?) beauty bits and bobs, which they brought me, so add that to the expected ‘Haul’ post. ( I might do it separate, I might do a ‘collective haul’… I’ll see… What do you think? Let me know in the comments! 🙂 )
– I fell in love with a lot more products and have a completely different everyday routine… everything, from skin care to makeup. 🙂
– Hopefully I’ll be going on holiday in about a week, but I will schedule a few posts. 🙂
And that’s all! I can’t wait to get back into the swing of things now that I’ll finally have the time!
What do you think of my hair? 😀 Any suggestions/thoughts? Leave them in the comments 😀
Thank you so much for reading! I’ll see you soon! 🙂