Hello everyone! 😀
So, I’ve been debating if I should do this post for a very long time and in the end decided why the heck not. Now, I feel as though people don’t enjoy reading awards posts as much and think of it as ‘boring content’. ( which is okay, you’re not obligated to read this post 🙂 )
So, in the last month or so I’ve been nominated for
I’d just really like to take a moment and thank each and every one of you beautiful ladies that have nominated me for these awards. It really means so much to me. I just love reading all of your blogs, as well, so it’s like being recognized by faves! Okay, I’m sorry, I was getting sentimental over there haha You should definitely check their blogs out, if you haven’t already. Just click their names. 🙂 that’s all, stay flawless! x
Because there is this quite a few awards, I’m going to change the way I do this a bit: I will nominate 15 bloggers in total (the followers number won’t be important) whose blogs I love reading and think deserve these awards. I will also ask 10 questions. (as that’s a part of the Liebster Award and I think it’s just fun) If the blogger has one (or all) of these awards, they shouldn’t feel obligated to re-accept it, if they don’t want to. 🙂
So, let’s start with the Liebster Awards. 🙂
1. Blue Hill Space‘s questions:
1) If you had to choose one place you’d want to live the rest of your life, where would it be? Why?
Hmmm… Probably somewhere in the UK or US. Honestly, this is going to sound terrible, but one of the reasons would have to be the makeup and fashion store/options. There is a bigger variety of products there and it would definitely be one of the factors. Not only makeup and fashion, but also music and books.
Also, blogging seems to be more accepted there…
2) If someone gave you a brand new DSLR camera, what would the first photo you took with it be? Why?
Well, after a well justified few minutes of pure shock and awe, it would probably be the sunset… I mean, everything looks good when photographed with a DSLR, so even a simple shot of my feet would look artsy.
3) If you could change one thing about yourself, physical, personality wise or other, what would it be? Why?
Only one? Oh wow… Well, I have a pretty boyish figure, so I’d probably change that physically. Personality – probably to be able not to throw sarcastic and sassy comments at everything because not everyone understand sarcasm (unfortunately) and the ending could be very, very bad…
4) Tea or coffee? Why?
I’m not a huge fan of either, honestly. The only time I’d drink coffee is when there is so much cream and milk and maybe even cocoa powder that you can’t even taste the coffee. I do enjoy a good peppermint tea with lemon and honey, though, so final answer: tea.
5) Would you rather have a degree and jump straight into a high paid job, or take the independent route and work your way to the top of your dream job, even if it takes 10 years? Why?
Oh, definitely take the independent route to my dream job. I don’t care how long it takes. Since I was a kid I feared I’d be stuck doing something I don’t completely enjoy.
6) Cats, dogs, reptiles or other? Why?
Dogs. I have had dogs as pets since I was 3 or 4 years old and they have proven to be the best companions anyone could ever ask for. (However, I wouldn’t be mad about having a munchkin cat)
7) If i had you choose between a chocolate bar and a large bag of crisps, which would it be? Sweet or savoury? Why?
A chocolate bar, definitely. I am kinda addicted to chocolate…
8) Do you prefer jotting notes down onto a word document, or onto a notepad/piece of paper? Why?
I think a notepad. I do love doodling, though, so whenever I use my little notepad and write down some notes, I spend about 20 minutes doodling and pretty-fying the page itself. 😀 (Karen, are you proud of me? :3)
9) Do you prefer writing all your plans/things to do in a diary, or on the calendar on your phone? Why?
Um, none, actually. I usually just make ‘to-do’ lists, so I have tons of lists lying around, crumbled up into a ball.
10) Whats one thing that can cheer you up on your worst of days?
YouTube. I’m pretty sure I could have the crappiest day ever and after watching a few videos, I’d feel better again. 🙂 (I know it’s cliché, but it’s true)
11) Who’s the first person you turn to in a time of need? Why?
My best friends.I have a few great friends who are always there for me and always know what to say/so. (one of them I’ve known since kindergarten!)
2. inspiringelegance‘s questions:
1) How many brothers/sisters do you have?
I have 2 step-brothers, but I don’t live with either of them, so 0.
2) Favourite make up item in your bag?
This changes constantly. I’d say that currently, it’s the Too Faced Bonjour Beautiful Lip Cream Palette. I carry it everywhere and use it more than often.
3) Happiest moment of your life
I really don’t know. I mean, small things make me happy. (corny and cheesy AF, but very true) Just hanging out with friends, going out, family vacations, chatting with my blogging buddies, watching YouTube… I can’t answer this question…
4. Cake or biscuits?
As put by the great poet, Rihanna: cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake… 😉
5) Tea or coffee?
Already answered. 🙂
6) Favourite song at the moment?
I’m kinda addicted to ‘My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark’… (Fall Out Boy)
7) What’s your idea of a chill night?
Either having a pamper session/sit in my pyjamas and watch shows or read/blog, or chill with friends.
8) When did you start blogging and why?
I made my blog in October last year, but I didn’t post a lot. I started posting more often in 2015.
Why? Okay, so I’ve loved makeup, fashion and all things beauty for a long time, but my friends aren’t really into that kind of stuff. Which brings me to YouTube: like many people, I was watching a lot of beauty channels and I’ve noticed a lot of them also have blogs. So, I started reading their blogs, as well. One day, I decided I should give it a go and I did. I started writing more and more and it was so much fun! It was like people were actually listening to what I was saying. 🙂
9) Favourite quote?
‘Everything happens for a reason.’
I love that quote.
A few moments ago, I went on Google and typed in: ‘inspirational quotes’ and after looking through a lot of them, I remembered this one. I’ve known it for a long time and I really like it… 🙂
10) What’s your bad habit?
I tend to peel cuticles until they are 10x worse than they were.
11) If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
3. Julla‘s questions:
1) Why did you start your blog?
2) What makes you smile?
The little things, like when the sky is blue or hanging out with my friends.
3) What is one of your talents?
Ummm… I can play the piano, that’s something. But I can also throw popcorn in the air and catch it with my mouth. That’s way more interesting. 😀
4) Who is a hero in your life?
I don’t think I can pick one person and say: ‘That’s my hero!’
I’ve been pretty inspired by my mom throughout my life: she was a journalist and was the one who introduced me to writing. 🙂
5) What is a great memory from your past?
I remember when I was younger and my best friend would come over and so I’d literally beg/force her to film little skits or us singing. Looking back at it, I know she probably hated me for it and felt so uncomfortable and I feel so bad, but it was so funny. 🙂
6) If the sky’s the limit, what would you like to do next?
I’d like to finish my education and then dedicate my 20s to my carrier – possibly in the ‘beauty/makeup’ industry.
7) What is your favorite season of the year?
It’s somewhere between winter and spring – I love winter: the cold weather and the holiday season. But I also love spring – the warm, but not boiling hot, temperatures and the sky being blue, wearing dresses, the flowers blooming… 🙂
8) What is a piece of advice you would like to share?
As much as you’re struggling right now, as much as you think it’s the worst time of your life, that it will never be better – it will. I know that’s tough to believe in that position. Trust me, I was there. But finding a distraction from the even that brought you down so much is crucial. For me, that’s blogging. I can sit and write posts/take photos for hours. Or makeup – I can do that for hours too, without even getting ready to go out, just out of pure boredom. When you find that distraction, you can start moving on.
Also, it’s okay to not know what you’re supposed to do/be.
[Jeez, that got real deep real quick!]
9) If you have some spare time, what do you do?
Either work for school or waste time on social media.
10) Do you prefer a home-cooked meal, or to go out to a restaurant?
Takeout – a perfect combination of a restaurant and being at home. 😀
11) What do you do to make others feel better?
I listen to the entire problem and give out speculations about it, try to come up with several solutions. And buy them a chocolate.
(Of course, not all problems can be solved. Sometimes, people don’t want you to babble about the problem and only need a hug.)
4. fangirlingowl‘s questions:
1) Name 5 of your favourite Makeup products?
– Too Faced Bonjour Beautiful Lip color palette
– Urban Decay Naked Basics palette
– Rimmel Lasting Finish 25h powder foundation
– NYX Matte Lipstick in the shade 08 – Pure Red
– Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner
2) Bath or shower?
If I have the time, bath.
3) Do you have a pet?
Yes, I have a dog. A black poodle. 😀
4) What’s one thing you could not live without?
Music. (and dresses)
5) Favourite makeup product?
6) What are you most obsessed with? ( a TV show or film or an app or any random thing )
Obsessed with: YouTubers.
Love, but not really obsess over: TV shows.
7) Celebrity crush?
Hmmm… if by ‘celebrity’ you mean actor, singer, etc. then Dylan O’Brien.
If YouTubers count – Joe Sugg. :3
8) If you could be anybody in the world who would you be?
This got me thinking long and hard. I guess I’d be myself, but somewhere in the industry. 🙂
9) Favourite colour?
Purple and blue. (baby blue and midnight blue)
10) What’s the last book you read?
A book for school. I have to start reading Kafka, though.
11) What’s the best and worst thing about blogging?
Best thing: meeting people who have the same interests as you and actually care about what you’re saying. (also, writing about what you love)
Worst thing: blogging anxiety.
The Versatile Blogger, Beautiful Blogger and Premio Dardos Awards all have similar rules:
- Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers who are fairly new to blogging.
I’m pretty sure that I’ve covered the ‘random facts’ with the questions above. 😀
Here are my questions to the nominees:
1) Do you play any musical instrument?
2) Would you rather live in the city center or the countryside?
3) What is your favorite liquid foundation?
4) What was your dream job as a kid?
5) Most re-purchased product?
6) Favorite lipstick?
7) What is your favorite post you’ve made up to date?
8) Last movie that made you cry?
9) Which camera do you use?
10) What is your guilty pleasure?
11) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
And now, the nominees:
4) Plus+ Beauty
10) Dorothea Beauty
11) A Little Mermaid
& YOU!! That’s right, if you’re reading this then consider yourself nominated for all of these awards! 😀
Wow, what a long post! 😀 That’s it, everyone.
If you enjoyed reading, let me know in the comment section. 🙂
Also, feel free to answer any of these questions down there as well.
Thank you so much for reading and I’ll see you again soon! 😀