Hello there! 🙂
So, I’ve been nominated by the lovely Rachel from Rachel Ellis Fashion and Beauty for the Creative Blogger award. First of all, I have to say that I lovelovelove reading Rachel’s blog: her posts (besides being really well written) are always relevant and useful – doesn’t matter if it’s a tip of a sort or just product recommendation. She’s really cool and I really recommend checking her blog out (*click here*) – I think you’d love it. 😀
Thank you so much for nominating me, Rachel. 🙂
The rules are:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
5 facts about me:
- I never have a blue pen on me. Never. You’d think that, next to all of my pink, green, red, orange and yellow pens I’d have a blue one, but nope. So I just annoy my friends every time and borrow theirs.
- I have lived in the same flat for my entire life.
- I am a very, very, very anxious person. I’ve had a few mini panic attacks, but nothing major. (yet…)
- When I’m hungry, I turn into a beast. Seriously, watch out, I say the meanest things when I’m hungry.
- I’m very sassy and sarcastic. I mean, it’s gotten to the point that no one knows if I’m being serious or sarcastic.
And now, for the nominations:
8. Bare Faced
11. The Avon Insider
And there you have it! 🙂 Thanks, again, so much for nominating me, Rachel! 🙂
Thank you so much for reading and I’ll see you soon.