Hello everyone. 🙂
I have been nominated by the amazing Anne from Doves And Roses (check her blog out here) for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you so much for nominating me, Anne, it really means a lot. 🙂
So, how does the Very Inspiring Blogger Award work?
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Seven Things About Me:
- I can’t stand people who invade my personal space. I hate when family comes over and everyone is hugging and kissing. I’m usually not around for those greeting moments, but if I happen to be there, I just stand still, waiting for them to finish hugging me and move. The only exception to this is my closest friends and my mom.
- When I’m feeling down, I don’t listen to sad songs, like most people do, I listen to happy songs.
- I procrastinate like it’s my job. I have a huge, important test on Thursday? And I have a week to study? Well, Wednesday night seems like a great time to start.
- Country love songs, as sappy as they are, are my favorites. I don’t know why, they just appeal to me more.
- I have never owned a proper foundation. I’ve always stuck to BB Creams and tinted moisturizers. But, I am planning to get the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in the coming week. (I will probably also buy a Real Techniques brush)
- I love the ’20s and I’d love to have been a young adult then (preferably in the US). Everything was so classy and it was the Jazz era. It would’ve just been so amazing to live it through.
- I think spring is my favorite season, but winter is definitely a close second. I feel really happy when spring comes and the weather is nice: not too hot, with a breeze, but I also love the feeling of opening your window in the morning to see that it’s snowing and smelling the fresh winter air.
That was the ‘Seven facts about me’ and now on to the nominations.
*drum roll, please*
5. Plus+ Beauty
14. Polished By Amy
And that’s all. 🙂 Again, thanks so much for nominating me, Anne.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you soon. 🙂
Thanks for reading.
PS: I’m having that really hectic week in school now and so new post will be coming as soon as I have all those tests and stuff… so, next week. 🙂