Hello! So, I just got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by reallysophie. She has a beauty and fashion blog and great (& helpful) posts. (such as reviews, recommendations, hauls etc.) I honestly didn’t think anyone was reading these little posts I put out, so to receive a nomination for an award was… well, my initial reaction was: ‘what?? I got nominated for this award with these big and amazing blogs?! How??’ So, thank you so much, Sophie, it means so much to me. ( and, this is my first ever nomination for anything! 😀 )
The rules are:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 15 blogs for the award and link their blogs to let them know.
7 facts about me
- I love taking photos, but hate selfies, which is quite ironic.
- I always thought I knew exactly what I wanted to do in life, but now looking back, there were so many jobs I wanted to do… I’ve always wanted to be a forensic or a psychologist. I don’t know why, it just seems so… fun and awesome. (‘woow, such a great choice of words!’ I know..) I remember a few months back I wanted to quit music school and study forensic psychology. (I didn’t though) Besides that, since I was a little kid I wanted to be an actress/comedian. (or be in a musical) I still do, but I now make a difference between dreams and reality haha.
- I’d say my best quality is that I can make people laugh and that I can laugh at myself. But, I also usually make jokes at the wrong time a.k.a. a serious situation, so I look like an idiot, but I don’t mind.. it does usually cheer my friends up 😀
- I’m a Scorpio and I usually get the ‘oh wow, that explains everything’ even though I think I’m the exact opposite of a Scorpio. (since they are described as ‘sensual, passionate, very sexy’ and I’m an introverted, usually described as a ‘cute’ girl… I can be kinda bitchy sometimes, and I do love mysteries… Oooh, I’m also quite good at keeping things from others but also discovering people’s secrets.)
- I love traveling, especially by planes. I love being at the airport and at the plane. I don’t know why, most people hate the airport but I find it exciting. I just feel so happy and euphoric being at the airport… The feeling of taking your suitcase out of the cab and dragging it throughout the hall… I don’t know, I’m weird, let’s move on..
- When I was younger I used to go to a ballet school, but I had to stop because I didn’t have time. I also trained figure skating, gymnastics, modern dance… Oh, and I also went to a private painting school. 🙂
- I’m not from an English-speaking country, but I have my FCE (First Certificate in English) and most of my knowledge comes from watching TV or YouTube. I started learning English when I was 2, so that probably helps too hahaha (kidding, I know when you start learning a foreign language at an early age, you speak it like it’s you native language)
And now… the nominations:
* drum roll *
- Confetti And Curves
- Doves And Roses
- The Girl In The Little Black Dress
- Amber Unglamor
- With All My Affection
- Taste Of Colours
- Confessions Of A Makeup Hoarder
Thank you so much (again) Sophie for the nomination. 😀
Thank you for reading. 🙂
Hope to see ya soon,